Business Personal Property"Risks of direct physical loss" to the:
- Exterior building glass owned by you or in your care, custody or control - if you are a tenant.
- Includes an automatic increase feature that increases the business personal property coverage amount by a specific annual percentage.
- Leased business personal property for which you have a contractual responsibility to insure.
- Peak season provision which allows for seasonal variation in business personal property values.
- Property of others that is in your care, custody
and control with few exceptions.
- Property owned that is used in your business.
- Tenants' improvements and betterments.
Extensions of Coverage Included at No Additional Cost
We want you to receive the most coverage for your money. That's why we work with you and your agent to provide certain extensions of coverage at no extra cost to you, such as:
- Accounts Receivable - $10,000 limit on premises/$5,000 limit off premises.
- Business Income - You have coverage for loss of income for up to a 12-month period when caused by a covered cause of loss to the property.
- Business Income From Dependent Properties - $5,000 limit.
- Business Personal Property Off Premises - $10,000 limit.
- Civil Authority - Applies for up to three consecutive weeks after a 72-hour waiting period.
- Collapse - Provides coverage caused by collapse of a building.
- Debris Removal - Coverage automatically provides an additional amount of insurance up to $10,000 limit.
- Electronic Data - Provides coverage for the cost to replace or restore electronic data that has been destroyed by a covered cause of loss. A $10,000 annual aggregate limit.
- Extended Business Income - Subject to a 30-day limitation.
- Extra Expense - Covers extra expenses incurred to minimize the suspension of business for up to 12 months following the loss
- Fire Department Service Charge - Pays up to $2,500 for your liability for fire department service charges.
- Fire Extinguisher Systems Recharge Expense - $5,000 limit.
- Forgery and Alteration - $2,500 limit.
- Fungi, Wet Rot, Dry Rot, Bacteria - Coverage provides limited property damage coverage, which includes the cost of tearing out and replacing any part of the building or other property to gain access to the fungi, and the cost of post-remediation testing if indicated. Limited coverage, a $15,000 annual aggregate.
- Glass Expenses - Covers certain expenses incurred to board up openings or install temporary plates of glass.
- Increased Cost of Construction - $10,000 limit.
- Interruption of Computer Operations - Coverage for business income and extra expenses to apply to a loss from a suspension of operations due to destruction or corruption of electronic data by a covered cause of loss. A $10,000 annual aggregate limit.
- Mechanical, Electrical or Pressure Systems Breakdown
- Money Orders and Counterfeit Paper Currency - $1,000 limit.
- Newly Acquired or Constructed Property - 30-day coverage with a $250,000 per building limit and with a $100,000 limit for business property on each location.
- Outdoor Property - Covers fences, antennas, signs, trees, shrubs, and plants. A $2,500 limit/$500 on any one tree, shrub or plant.
- Personal Effects - Yours, your employees, partners, members and managers of LLC or officers. A $2,500 limit.
- Pollutant Clean-Up and Removal - $10,000 limit.
- Preservation of Property - If property is moved to preserve it from loss, property is covered for 30 days after it is first moved.
- Valuable Papers and Records - $10,000 limit on premises/$5,000 limit off premises. Additional limits available for purchase.
- Water Damage, Other Liquids, Powder or Molten Material Damage - Covers loss or damage caused by, or resulting from, covered water or other liquid, powder or molten material damage loss.
Optional Coverage at An Additional Cost
- Accounts Receivable - Additional limits available for purchase.
- Business Income - Provides an extension to the 30-day coverage period for additional business income.
- Business Income - Ordinary payroll coverage provides an extension to the 60-day coverage period.
- Business Income Changes - Specified time period.
- Business Income from Dependent Properties - Increased limits.
- Computer Fraud and Funds Transfer Fraud
- Earthquake - Limits noted on policy. Minimum 10% deductible.
- Electronic Commerce (not available in all states)
- Electronic Data - Increased limits.
- Employee Dishonesty
- Fire Department Service Charge - Increased limits.
- Garage Business Owners Premier Endorsement
- Forgery and Alteration - Increased limits.
- Glass - Scheduled glass for stained, lead and other specialty glass.
- Interruption of Computer Operations - Increased limits and specialty glass.
Money and Securities - Available limits are $2,000
inside and $1,000 outside, or $10,000 inside and
$2,000 outside premises.
- Outdoor Signs - Limits noted on policy.
- Tools and Equipment
- Utility Services - Direct damage and time element coverage for water, communications supply and power supply services.
- Valuable Papers and Records - Increased limits.
- Water Back-Up and Sump Overflow - A choice of $5,000 or $10,000 limits.
CLICK HERE to register to make a payment.