Farmowners PropertyBasic, Broad, or Special Perils may be selected for coverage of the dwelling.
- Basic Perils are those of "fire or lightning, windstorm and hail, explosion, riot or civil commotion, aircraft, vehicles, vandalism, volcanic action, sinkhole collapse, smoke, and theft."
- Broad Perils includes Basic Perils coverage but adds "falling objects, weight of ice, snow, or sleet, accidental discharge of liquids or steam, sudden and accidental tearing apart, burning or bulging, sudden and accidental damage from electrical currents, and freezing."
- Special Perils protects the primary dwelling, appurtenant structures, and provides additional living expense for "all risks of direct physical loss," with certain exceptions.
Personal Property CoverageThe Farm Property program can be used to provide protection for individual real and farm personal property, which by themselves are not eligible for the Farm Owners insurance program.
This coverage protects against loss of:
- Money, bank notes, bullion, etc. ($250)
- Securities, Stamps, etc. ($1,500)
- Watercraft ($1,500)
- Jewelry, watches, furs, guns, silverware or gold ware for loss by theft ($2,500)
- Television antennas, satellite dishes, private power and light poles, and well pump servicing the main dwelling ($1,500)
Optional Property Coverage Available
- Replacement Value for Household Personal Property
- Personal Property "Floaters"
CLICK HERE to register to make a payment.