Plan for the unexpected. Protect your property from earthquakes, flooding and hail. We can help you prepare for the unexpected with preparation tips, up-to-date reports and online support. The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) has a wonderful library of research-based information to help you, your family or your business prepare for a disaster. Some of those resources have been re-published on our blog:
- Make Plans Instead of Excuses.
- Business Continuity Awareness.
- Work Together to Get prepared.
- Recovery Priorities.
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
- Open For Business: OFB-EZ Toolkit.
- OFB-EZ Frequently Asked Questions.
- OFB-EZ Fact Sheet.
- Disaster Planning Made Easy; Feat. OFB-EZ.
- FORTIFIED For Hail and High Winds.
- FORTIFIED Verses Conventional Construction.
- FORTIFIED Communities of Scale.
- FORTIFIED For Safer Living; Fact Sheet.
- A Guide To Roofing The Right Way.
- Reduce The Risk of Agricultural Fires and Property Losses.
- Reduce Wildfire Risk.
- Reduce Hurricane Risk.
- Reduce Tree Damage.
- Reduce Severe Winter Weather Risk.
OTHER RESOURCES Please visit the website below, powered by the Institute for Business & Home Safety for more information. There you will find useful information, from how to respond to a flood after snow melts to tips on how to avoid burst pipes. http://www.disastersafety.org