Illinois Policyholders Affected by Recent Severe Weather - Click here
Policyholders affected by Hurricane Harvey or Hurricane Irma - Click here
Our policyholder and agency partner portals are temporarily down. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Show Menu

Farm Property

This is our a la carte solution to farm insurance. Coverage for farm property includes loss by fire or lightning damage, explosion, wind or hailstorms, riot or civil commotions, aircraft, smoke, theft, collision, electrocution of livestock, or vehicles, to name a few. You can even add vandalism coverage. Farm Liability coverage can be included in this type of policy, as well.


Inland Marine coverage can be added to protect items, such as jewelry, guns, boats and more. Just ask you agent what additional items may be included with this option!

Contact your local agent
Contact your local agent today to find out how our policies
can meet the unique needs of your business.

Advanced Search