Policyholders affected by recent floods in Tennessee - Click here
Due to technology updates, please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your browser. Our site no longer works with Internet Explorer.
Show Menu

Farm Auto

The Farm Auto program provides both liability and physical damage coverage for your farm trucks that are garaged on the farm and used for farming purposes.

We can cover your farm vehicles, such as:

  • Semi Tractors and Trailers
  • Farm Pick Ups
  • Straight Trucks
  • Flat Bed Pick Ups
  • Vehicles Driven by Farm Employees

Liability for Bodily Injury & Property Damage

Just in case you need it, this coverage protects you and your family financially if you are sued by someone injured in an accident in which you were involved. It will pay legal and court costs, as well as damages awarded up to the limits written on your policy. Our policy covers damages to the property of others caused by collision with your truck. We offer many levels of protection to best serve your needs.


Uninsured & Underinsured Motorists

This coverage is a must-have if you or a family member is in a wreck or injured by a motorist who has inadequate insurance protection or no valid insurance. We’ll make sure you’re protected even if it’s not your fault.

  • Uninsured Motorist covers your bodily injuries and those of your passengers if you are hit by an uninsured driver or a hit-and-run driver who is responsible for the accident.
  • Underinsured Motorist pays for damages when a covered person is injured and the person at fault for the accident does not have enough liability insurance.


Physical Damage
We will pay for loss to a covered auto under Comprehensive Coverage, such as fire, flood and theft, and collision coverage for covered autos with another object on overturn.


In many cases, we'll discount Farm Auto policy rates if bundled with a Farmowners policy, as well. Just ask your agent for more details on our specific lines of coverage.

Contact your local agent
Contact your local agent today to find out how our policies
can meet the unique needs of your business.

Advanced Search